I found them by typing, “I am thankful for…” in Google. These are some of the items that popped up.
I present them here in honor of Thanksgiving.
- I am thankful for the smiles of my children, for the feel of their arms strangling my neck, for the trust I see in their eyes, for the peace I see in their faces when they sleep, for the joy in their faces when they play in fresh snow, for the simple fact that they are alive.
- I am thankful for the love our family shares and the love we share with friends.
- I am thankful the chance to stop and take a deep breath now and then and savor the beauty that surrounds me and keeps me sane!!
- I am thankful for hugs.
- I am thankful for having chosen to take a path less travelled, firm in my belief and my resolve that I would make a positive difference, that I would help
- I am thankful for my mother and my brother, and my papa, who is always with me.
- I am thankful for my friends, both near and far.
- I am thankful for pumpkins.
- I am thankful for leaves that change color.
- I am thankful for hockey.
- I am thankful for books. Especially cookbooks.
- I am thankful for measuring spoons. And flour. And sugar. And butter. And eggs.
- I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home. ...
- I am thankful for My Eyes
- I am thankful for 16 wonderful years with my daughter Danielle and her friends.